COME JOIN US IN ALASKA!
June 9-16, 2018
Sailing Aboard the MS Eurodam Holland America Line
Book Early To Secure Your Preferred Stateroom
Don’t miss this special opportunity to cruise with the World Bird Sanctuary to the wildly unique and beautiful Alaska. Imagine seeing with your own eyes the largest population of bald eagles on their own turf…wild and free.
Visit the Alaskan Raptor Center and experience the “behind the scenes” tour and nature walk for our guests. Other highlights…walk the Alaskan Rainforest Sanctuary in Ketchikan, sail Glacier Bay National Park….plus your “sea days” will offer other World Bird offerings…….in addition to experiencing the delights of the Holland America’s Eurodam.
Here’s your chance to travel alongside “friends of a feather”. This is the stuff we nature-lovers dream about!
- June 9 – Saturday Depart Seattle 4:00pm
Seattle is home to Pike Place Market – Space Needle – Chihuly Garden & Glass – Mt. Rainer
- June 10 – Sunday At SEA
Enjoy the ms Eurodam while cruising the Inside Passage way to Alaska
- June 11 – Monday Juneau, Alaska - Arrive: 1:00pm, Depart: 10:00pm
Juneau will leave you breathless – home of Mount Roberts Tramway – Mendenhall Glacier & the ever Famous “Red Dog Saloon."
- June 12 – Tuesday Glacier Bay National Park - Arrive 7:00am, Depart: 4:00pm
Relax - Enjoy all the magnificent vistas & the monumental ice calving glaciers
- June 13 – Wednesday Sitka - Arrive: 8:00am, Depart: 5:00pm
The capital of Russian America where you will find the island volcano and the sounds of the Sitka Raptor Center.
- June 14 – Thursday Ketchikan - Arrive: 7:00am, Depart: 1:00pm
Is all about fishing – Tlingit Nation at the clan house in Saxman Native Village surrounded in Totems and the popular Creek Street Bridge
- June 15 – Friday Victoria, British Columbia - Arrive: 6:00pm, Depart: 11:30pm
You will find a little piece of England in the shops, gardens and tea rooms
- June 16 – Saturday Arrive Seattle 7:00am